Saturday, June 2, 2007

T-Minus 23 Hours

Let's imagine that this isn't a Blog. Let's say it's, I don't know, an internet space where I post observations and comments about my daily life for others to read and respond to. If you're reading this right now, you probably already know that I'm headed to Poland for the summer. I'll be using this "internet space" as a way to transatlantically update those whom it concerns.

So this is where we start: My flight from the Pittsburgh International Airport leaves in approximately 23 hours, and I'm 100% terrified. See ya'll on the other side.

Polish Phrases of the Day
Nie mowie po polsku. = I don't speak Polish.
Czy mowi pan po polsku? = Do you speak English?
Nie rozumiem. = I don't understand.
Zgubitem sie. = I've lost my way.
Gdzie sa toalety? = Where are the bathrooms?

No comments: